Sunday, April 5, 2009

Working on Sunday

Haa...ha... kena duty on Sunday..i lost my weekend..
Kesian kt aisye. dah la ibu keje 6 days a week n this week kena korbankan hari ahad plak..(sayang ibu..nti time free ibu bawa aisye g jln2 ye.. ).
but only for this week coz we have MQA visit for MBA course..tak pe la..dah my responsible.
i accept it.Cuma supposed 2 org hr ni, sy n my asisstant but ayu x bleh dtag attend her brother's wedding.
my ex HOA asking me weather i need somebody to replaced ayu but i was thinking x pe la.. malas nak kacau other's plan on sunday..
i hope i can handle this MQA.InsyaAllah..
Experienced make somebody more confident rite..Tapi lupa nak tanya my colleague at Shah alam about MQA panel. ok or not..at least tahu le jugak diaorg ni camne..
my last experienced for MQA DKE & SKE. all the panel very..very straight and so many thing dat they need at dat day and after visit..
and they ask for revisit for both courses.. i hope not for this MQA.. i hope so..

No comments:

Post a Comment